Once you have chosen the perfect elements that put the finishing touches on your home or office, one of our carpenters can then finish the job the way it should be. With over 100 years of combined experience, one of our many crews can offer unrivalled expertise for complex applications.
The benefits of contracting a supply and install Door & Trim company that also manufactures are countless:
- Deal with one company instead of two for the supply & installation of doors, trim, door hardware, hardwood flooring & closet organizers - save time and hassle (one invoice for product and service)
- Save money on wasted or miscounted material as a result of having the same company supply and install
- We supply what is needed to finish the job right. You will not be forced to run out looking for missing items for your contractor. Any missing material is our responsibility!
- Have the option to send your customers (if you are a contractor or homebuilder) to our 3200 sq. ft. showroom to select their doors, trim, and hardware style/finish. Our knowledgeable staff will be ready to give advice and sell your customer on the available upgrades. Alternatively, we can make a display board for you showcasing your standard trim, and 1 or 2 upgrades of your choice for your model home. Door hardware displays are available for model homes and decor centres as well.
- If you are looking for something custom you can't find, in most cases we can make it for you. Just ask and we will do our absolute best to help you.
If you are looking to do installations yourself we encourage you to visit the DIY section of our website where you will find many tips and newsletters on different applications to assist in making the task quicker, easier and more enjoyable.
Please visit our Waterloo showroom and speak to one of our design consultants for more information.
Quick Contact Form
Contact us to find out more about Riverside Door and Trim. Subscribe your email address below to get updates on our products and promotions or if you are a retailer and would like to become a dealer.