Riverside Millwork Group
Anyone can build a house; we can help you build a home. If you are looking to start a renovation or build a new house, we have what you need to finish it right. With the help of our experienced staff, all of your rooms will have all the "finishing touches" that make you love coming home. We ensure that we will go above and beyond your expectations in a timely fashion and at a competitive cost. All this without having to sacrifice any of the selection or quality - we have what you need. If we don't we can make it or source it.
we are your Leading Custom Door, Trim, and Hardware Supplier.
At Riverside Millwork Group we pride ourselves on giving our customers the expertise, attention and prompt service they deserve. Giving our customers the details experience they may not get at the big box stores is just one of the many things that set us apart from the crowd.
Riverside Door & Trim began business in Kitchener, Ontario, in May of 2005 as a trim and door contracting company. The first decade of operation saw Riverside achieve significant growth, which included relocating to the current facility in Waterloo. Progressively along the way, new products and technol- ogies were adopted to support the evolving needs of the interior building materials consumer market.
More than a generation earlier, County Heritage Forest Products (est. 1976 in London, Ontario) began a long standing tradition of providing quality manufactured interior building materials and service to the Southwestern Ontario market.
In June of 2015 Riverside and County merged operations, and began to shape the next chapter of this story now known as Riverside Millwork Group.
Riverside Millwork group today
- Dedicated to the highest standards of quality and customer service
- Two locations, totaling over 100,000 square feet
- Spacious product showrooms, open to the public at both locations
- Experienced and creative staff available to advise and assist Monday to Saturday
- Complementing manufacturing operations in Waterloo and London, producing a full range of millwork products
- Leading edge woodworking machinery and design software Servicing home builders, contractors, and home owners across Southwestern Ontario, Michigan, and Northern New York,with sales representation throughout
If you have any questions, comments or would like a quote on anything feel free to contact us via telephone or the e-form on our contact page.
Quick Contact Form
Contact us to find out more about Riverside Millwork Group. Subscribe your email address below to get updates on our products and promotions or if you are a retailer and would like to become a dealer.