There are currently 3 job postings listed below at riverside millwork group. if you feel you would be an asset to our team please send us a resume at email@example.com
Riverside Millwork Group is currently seeking a full-time Woodworking Labourer and Millwork Assembler to join our Waterloo Manufacturing team. This position includes Wood machining and assembly.
- Rip, cross cut, joint, plane and glue rough lumber
- Prepare rough lumber for processing
- Assemble doors
- Rough and final sanding on doors
- Build mantels
- Small wood working tasks as required
- Assist with installations
- Keep materials and tools clean and organized
Required Written/Typed Material:
- Required material lists
- Changes to shop drawings
Required Skills, Education, & Competencies:
- College diploma in woodworking technology or equivalent work experience in the field
- Ability to read shop drawings
- Working knowledge of woodworking techniques
- Experience operating a variety of shop tools (Straight line rip, jointer, planer, wide belt, shaper, clamping equipment, chop saw, pneumatic fasteners, routers and basic woodworking tools)
- Ability to foresee issues or deficiencies in products before they happen to reduce error frequency
- Common wood shop safety practices for safe operation of machines and equipment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines on a regular basis and maintain a low frequency of errors and quality rejects
- Ability to interpret AutoCAD or other technical drawings with accuracy and suggest alternatives to design flaws
If you think you are a good candidate for this role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Woodworking Labourer and Millwork Assembler"
Riverside Millwork Group is currently seeking a full-time Delivery Driver to join our Waterloo team. This position includes loading products onto trucks, delivering products to customer sites, unloading and physically transporting products into buildings.
- Operate and drive vans and light trucks to deliver interior building materials such as doors, trim, and hardware
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Deliver products over established routes
- Ensure correct loading of vehicle
- Unload materials at delivery sites and place materials in buildings as directed by Warehouse Supervisor, Site Supervisors, or customers
- Deliver materials and proper paperwork to our customers in a courteous and timely manner
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner, obeying all rules of the road
- Comply with all company policies and procedures regarding the delivery of goods
- Record information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems encountered
- Communicate with the Warehouse
- Loading and unloading products in a safe manner, using provided tools as appropriate (e.g. dollies, lifts, etc.)
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable provincial and federal regulations
- Perform periodic inspections before, during, and after delivery to ensure that load is properly fastened down and is secure
- Ensure that material is properly protected from the outdoor elements
- Provide feedback to supervision regarding customer problems, mechanical problems, or delivery problems
- Complete all necessary paperwork at the end of the shift. May include, but not limited to, daily logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection, hours of service, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid G Driver's License
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- 2+ years Delivery Driver experience
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, consistent decisive personality
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Heavy lifting required; must be able to lift 60lbs
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan, and health and dental benefits
If you think you are a good candidate for this role please email your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Delivery Driver"
Quick Contact Form
Contact us to find out more about Riverside Millwork Group. Subscribe your email address below to get updates on our products and promotions or if you are a retailer and would like to become a dealer.